How to Format Word Document.
Before we dive deeply in format word document. It might be good ideas. The quick introduction to fonts. For some of you. It is going to be the review for others brand new. In this article, we will learn following topics.
- Introduction to fonts.
- Changing font formatting.
- Changing text case.
- Change font style.
- Change font size.
- Font Dialogue
- Adding pizzazz with special text effects.
Introduction to fonts.
Understanding the font in Format Word Document.
Fonts or what we call typeface is really become synonyms. Fonts to be a top set of typeface now the really something . it is the collection of characters set the example. You have alphanumeric characters.
Alphanumeric means character, numbers, punctuations, even special characters. You might not able to find the keyboard like the smiley face, copyright symbol for example.
But it all comes down. To the main group so fonts that are to sarif and san sarif fonts. Now here is the example very popular sarif fonts, times new roman. You can little notice some end of characters and base of other characters for example. This is font very popular and does allow to item move easily from left to right that’s how to design one we get into sans sarif font like this is also very popular arial it is clear and crispy look and there are no tricks.
There are many fonts are available in fonts category.
Changing font formatting.
Apply any command from below image.
Changing text case
Apply one of these following commands.
- Sentence case: it will treat like sentence case first letter capital and others in lower case.
- Lowercase. All text will be in lowercase.
- UPPERCASE: all text will in uppercase.
- Capital Each Word: each word show first letter capital and others letters in lowercase.
- tOGGLE Case: each work shows first letter lowercase and others in uppercase.
Change font style.
Change font size.
Adding pizzazz with special text effects