How to Create Screencast Ideas.
If you start using e-learning software and screencasting tools to create your output share with the world. It is a good idea that has a plan in mind, let’s look How to create Screencast Ideas, when comes to design of your screencast from e-learning perspective, regardless of the software you choose.
- Needs analysis and target audience before you think about screencast or course design, you should have good Screencast ideas for your target audience or what the needs of you such as filling the gap and official knowledge and specific skills.
- The next piece of the design process is to decide on the learning objective.
- This allows you to define the learning outcome for example: after your watching screencast, of course, people be able to memorize the steps and procedures. Or will be able to perform those steps.
- Next, come to sequences of your screencast off course.
- The ordering which learning objectives give the sequence is an important success of your screencast.
- I would like pre-requisite in many of my courses teaching first those skills that seem to be pre-requisite to others skills follow there are other sequences methods like job oriented method.
Create Screencast & Screencast Design.
- When to time to create your screencast, you should take a time to plan how is going to tackle audio portion. Such as narration or voice over the way you plan for narration that will depend on the level of your comfort in front of the mike.
- For those who know the subject well in comfort speaking well microphone.
- The on the fly method convert fine but remembering everything needs to be shown and said be difficult.
- Using an outline narration can leave some of the stress recording flies. Typically the video and audio portions of the screencast recorded drastically and merge to gather. After the fact, after recording the video you then record the audio while reviewing the video and your outline making points as living as needed.
- Using full scripts this method takes most work and time but best for those. Who are comfortable in front of the mic and for remembering everything that needs to be said. Like with outline narrations, it is best to record the audio while reviewing the video and trying to match up the narration to the action on the screen close to possible. This can limit the editing necessary after the fact.
Once you have good design and plan for your screencast this time to get work with tools of your choice.